We provide services in one package:
Registration package contains:
– 4 days of guided mountainbike tour
– 4 nights stay in simple accomodations (B&B pensions, tourist’s hostels) in multi-bed rooms
– dinner and breakfast at each station (no breakfast at the start)
– transfer of luggage between the stations
– minibus service following the team for emergency assistance
– map of the route (also GPS coordiantes)
– Emergency bike service, at halfway of each sections
– car parking lot in Nagymaros
– usage of the bike cleaner at each station
– bike service at each station, only the cost of repair materials will be charged
Price of the Registration package: HUF 42.000,- or EUR 150,- per Person
Other services that can be ordered in advance:
– For the journey home, you can choose the Tour’s charter bus
Diósgyőr – Budapest – Nagymaros route. HUF 6000,- or EUR 22,-
(Your luggage and bike will also be transported)
Important: The bus leaves on 20 August, at 11 o’clock.
Booking is possible only at the time of registration!
How to get to the start?
Nagymaros is about 60 km away – one hour drive – from Budapest. The is a good train connection form Budapest, Nyugati Station, the trains also transport bikes.
If you decide to go by car, you can leave it in a private parking lot in Nagymaros, and come back there with our transfer service.
If you need assstance, including bike rental, or private transport to Nagymaros, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
You can register at the Register menu.